Frequently Asked Questions
+ What are your hours of operation?
- Native Campervans operates 8:30am - 5pm, 7 days per week. Vehicle pick up and drop off must occur within office hours.
- A $25 fee is assessed for pick up or drop off outside of the designated office hours.
- Please give us a call if you’re worried about getting your vehicle back in time, we’ll work to accommodate you the best we can.
+ Tell me about your vehicles?
- We have 2 models of Campervans
- Dodge Grand Caravans between the years 2011 - 2015. These vehicles get upwards to 25 highway MPG, 3.6 Liter V6 engine and seats 4 / sleeps 2 passengers in summer, seats 7 people in winter.
- 2016 Ram ProMaster. Seats 2 / sleeps 2 passengers. 13 City/18 Highway MPG. Queen size bed, full kitchen and plenty of storage space.
+ Can I take the Campervan out of state?
- Yes! All of our Campervans are premitted throughout the Continental US & Canada. No extra fees associated.
+ What is the cancellation policy?
- No cancellation fee applies up to 30 days prior to the pick-up date and a full refund of the deposit will be made.
- Cancellations within 30 days of pick-up we’ll be assessed a $200 fee.
- No Show Policy: If cancelled on the day of pick-up or no show - 100% of the rental cost will apply. No refunds can be given for early returns.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Native Campervans.
+ What is my mileage limit?
- Each rental comes standard with 100 miles per day
- You may purchase an additional 100 miles/day for $20.00/day.
- Unlimited Miles for $33.00/day.
+ Are there any travel duration/destination restrictions?
- We have no limitations to the length of your rental and encourage you to take your time and see this beautiful region. Regarding destination, go where you like in the continental US (so long as it abides by the clauses in Terms & Conditions).
+ What is your road side assistance policy?
- We provide 24 hour roadside assistance within the continental US. If needed, we’ll respond as quickly as possible so that we can get you back on the road and enjoying your vacation.
+ Do you offer one-way rentals?
- We offer one way rentals as a potential option. Details of the drop off location, timing and other coordinated activities are considered in the decision to offer a one way rental agreement. The additional charge for the service is dependent on the factors listed above. Please contact us to work out details and options.
+ Where can I camp in my van?
- We recommend camping in designated campsites, whether it being National/State parks or private campgrounds. More information can be found here.
+ How do I pick up my Campervan?
- Native Campervans is located at 3712 N. Downing St. Denver, CO 80205, 5 minutes north of downtown Denver and 30 minutes from Denver International Airport.
- Pick up times are established at the time of booking between the hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Please enter through the gate with logo on the outside. The front door/building is not apart of our office.
- A member of our team should be present to greet you. If for some reason you don't see anyone present, please call us at 720-389-0441.
+ What's the easiest way to get to your office from Denver International Airport?
- Most Economical: Train – $9/per person. Simply take the train to the 38th/Blake Station and walk 1 ½ blocks to our office.
- Most convenient: Uber/Lyft - $25+. Passenger pickup is located at the main terminal, Level 6.
- Most available: Taxi - $50+. We recommend this option if you need a larger vehicle for your baggage.
+ When should I reserve my Campervan?
- Since our Campervans book up quickly, we recommend you try reserving your vehicle a few weeks/months out. We do have last minute deals, so feel free to contact us anytime.
+ What happens if I break down?
- All Native Campervans come with Roadside Assistance throughout the continental United States. In the event of mechanical issues, please contact Native Campervans immediately so we can become aware of the situation.
- Our goal is to get you back on the road as soon as possible. However, if your vehicle is unavailable overnight due to being held at a repair shop, you will be refunded for that night’s rental.
- If possible, we will provide you with a replacement vehicle if one is available. In the unlikely event that the vehicle cannot be fixed or replaced, Native Campervans we will refund the remaining days of the rental agreement and assist you in reaching the nearest destination.
+ How are accidents handled?
- If an accident occurs, please contact Native Campervans as soon as possible. We require you to gather information from the other party (license, insurance, etc.) along with filing a police report if the damages are extensive. We will work to get you back on your journey as fast as possible.
+ What is my responsibility when renting a Campervan?
- You are required to use the correct fuel and protect the vehicle against inclement weather. Failure to do so will result in damages due to the customer. Our winter fleet comes equipped with snow tires, but we advise you to use your best judgement and only travel when you are comfortable to handle winter conditions in the Rockies.
- Cleaning - We ask that each van be returned in a clean and respectable state, similar to when you picked it up initially. A cleaning fee will be charged to the customer if the van is returned in terrible condition.
- Tire Damage - Native Campervans will replace and change tires on a regular basis due to wear and tear. All other damages incurred to the tires/wheels is the customer's responsibility.
- Windshield Damage - Any new damage to the windshield is the responsibility of the renter.
+ Are pets allowed?
- Dogs are welcome in both the Biggie & Smalls Campervan! However, we require a $50 fee per dog for cleaning.
- Customer is responsible for any visible damages to the Campervan by the dog.
Insurance can be difficult to understand at times, so we’ve tried to simplify the process. You may elect to get insurance either when you book your trip, vehicle pickup or choose not to purchase any insurance at all. As always, we are happy to answer any questions you have about our offerings.
Before you review the options below, please read this brief description of the two opportunities to extend your coverage:
- Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) - Liability coverage is for damage you do to a third person or a third person's property. If you are at fault for an injury or damage sustain to a third party, you will be liable for any costs incurred. With SLI, your coverage will be increased to $1,000,000 for bodily injury and $50,000 for property damage. This is up from the basic coverage we provide in your rental agreement of $25,000 for bodily injury and $15,000 for property damage.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) – Without purchasing a CDW, our renters are held liable for any damage done to a Native Campervan during their rental period. The CDW, is your opportunity to waive this liability so that you won’t be on the hook for any damage that occurs to the vehicle while it is in your possession.
* The Supplemental Liability Insurance we offer is managed by our insurance company. So, we are unable to control any of the specifics of the plan.