Are there any travel duration/destination restrictions?
- We have no limitations to the length of your rental and encourage you to take your time and see this beautiful region. Regarding destination, go where you like in the continental US (so long as it abides by the clauses in Terms & Conditions).
Do you offer one-way rentals?
- We offer one way rentals as a potential option. Details of the drop off location, timing and other coordinated activities are considered in the decision to offer a one way rental agreement. The additional charge for the service is dependent on the factors listed above. Please contact us to work out details and options.
What is your road side assistance policy?
- We provide 24 hour roadside assistance within the continental US. If needed, we’ll respond as quickly as possible so that we can get you back on the road and enjoying your vacation.
Where can I camp in my van?
- We recommend camping in designated campsites, whether it being National/State parks or private campgrounds. More information can be found here.
Are pets allowed?
- Of course dogs are welcome! However, we require a $50 fee for cleaning.
What is the cancellation policy?
- No cancellation fee applies up to 30 days prior to the pick-up date and a full refund of the deposit will be made.
- Cancellations within 30 days of pick-up we’ll be assessed a $200 fee.
- No Show Policy: If cancelled on the day of pick-up or no show - 100% of the rental cost will apply. No refunds can be given for early returns.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Native Campervans.
Tell me about your vehicles?
- Our vehicles are Dodge Grand Caravans between the years 2011 - 2015 to ensure reliability and performance for our customers. These vehicles get upwards to 25 highway MPG, 3.6 Liter V6 engine and seats 4 / sleeps 2 passengers in summer, seats 7 people in winter.
What is my mileage limit?
Each rental comes standard with 100 miles per day
- You may purchase an additional 100 miles/day for $20.00/day.
- Unlimited Miles for $33.00/day.
What are your hours of operation?
- Native Campervans operates 8:30am - 5pm, 7 days per week.
- Vehicle pick up and drop off must occur within office hours.
- A $25 fee is assessed for pick up or drop off outside of the designated office hours.
- Please give us a call if you’re worried about getting your vehicle back in time, we’ll work to accommodate you the best we can.
How do I pick up my Campervan?
- Native Campervans is conveniently located 10 minutes southwest of downtown Denver along Highway 6. Our location is 30 minutes from Denver International Airport.
- Access to our location is available via shuttle, taxi, or ride sharing service.
- If you require pick up or drop you off at Denver International Airport or a nearby location, we would be happy to work with you for an additional delivery fee.
When should I reserve my Campervan?
- Since our Campervans book up quickly, we recommend you try reserving your vehicle a few weeks/months out. We do have last minute deals, so feel free to contact us anytime.
What happens if I break down?
- All Native Campervans come with Roadside Assistance throughout the continental United States. In the event of mechanical issues, please contact Native Campervans immediately so we can become aware of the situation.
- Our goal is to get you back on the road as soon as possible. However, if your vehicle is unavailable overnight due to being held at a repair shop, you will be refunded for that night’s rental.
- If possible, we will provide you with a replacement vehicle if one is available. In the unlikely event that the vehicle cannot be fixed or replaced, Native Campervans we will refund the remaining days of the rental agreement and assist you in reaching the nearest destination.
How are accidents handled?
- If an accident occurs, please contact Native Campervans as soon as possible. We require you to gather information from the other party (license, insurance, etc.) along with filing a police report if the damages are extensive. We will work to get you back on your journey as fast as possible.
What is my responsibility when renting a Campervan?
- You are required to use the correct fuel and protect the vehicle against inclement weather. Failure to do so will result in damages due to the customer. Our winter fleet comes equipped with snow tires, but we advise you to use your best judgement and only travel when you are comfortable to handle winter conditions in the Rockies.
- Cleaning - We require that each van be returned in a clean and respectable state, similar to when you picked it up initially. A cleaning fee will be charged to the customer if the van is returned in any other condition.
- Tire Damage - Native Campervans will replace and change tires on a regular basis due to wear and tear. All other damages incurred to the tires/wheels is the customer's responsibility.
- Windshield Damage - Any new damage to the windshield is the responsibility of the renter.